By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
- The personal information we collect
- How we collect such information
- How such information is used
- How such information is shared
- How you can contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Social network profile information
- Information we collect when you use our website (“Site”), such as your domain name, Internet protocol (OP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit
- Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
- We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, post material to our Site, or download content from our Site.
- We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, text message or messaging application on social media.
- We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social media network account settings if you choose to access our social media pages or connect or otherwise link to our Site with your own social media page. We also may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our products and services.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements.
We and our third-party service providers may use the information collected from cookies, tracking pixels and other similar technologies to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail. You may opt out of receiving direct mail from us or our third-party service providers by writing to us via direct mail at HEARS Audiology, 732 Smithtown Bypass, Suite 301, Smithtown, NY 11787.
When you visit our Site, your IP address may be combined with other de-identified data (such as hashed, non-readable email or postal address) and such information may be used by third-party service providers to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences, interests, and attributes. Such information may also be combined with aggregate information collected from other users or sources and used by third-party service providers to conduct market research and to better target their advertising. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may find out how to opt out of having your online behavior collected by third-party advertisers for advertising purposes. You may visit each ad network’s website individually to opt-out and review their privacy policies, or you may visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out website at http://www.aboutads.info/ or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out website at http://networkadvertising.org/.