In the News
- How Families Can Help Seniors Eat Healthy, Stay Active, and Live Safely
Are you looking to change the lives of seniors? If that’s the case, the following resources can provide you with information to help improve the lives of seniors in your community, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!
- Hearing Loss Doesn't Just Affect Hearing...The Personal Impact of Untreated Hearing Loss
One of the most commonly unaddressed health conditions in America today, hearing loss affects more than 31.5 million Americans most of whom are below retirement age. READ MORE...
- STOP PRETENDING, START HEARING
Hearing loss is a growing medical condition that needs your attention. It is important to discuss with your physician the symptoms of your hearing loss and its impact on your lifestyle. Click here to find some questions to help you decide if a hearing evaluation is needed. Be honest with yourself, this is about your hearing!
- Help Pass Hearing Aid Tax Credit Legislation NOW!
- July 4th is Coming: Enjoy Your Holiday & Protect Your Hearing!
- Diabetes & Hearing Loss: What Research is Saying
- Hearing Loss is Misunderstood
- The New York Yankees Help Combat Hearing Loss
- The Dying Can Hear You Right Up To The End, Study Says